Here is a selection of frequently asked questions! If you need to know anything not covered here, please get in contact with us.
How much do you charge and what do I get for my money?
We recognise that our clients all have varied requirements and therefore our cost will vary accordingly, but our rates are very competitive when compared side by side with other wedding bands.
The following is standard:
- Two 60 minute sets or three 40 minute sets – we’re happy to fit around your needs on the day. If you need us to play for longer than 2 hours total there may be an additional cost.
- If less than 50 miles from Norwich there is no additional fee for travel. We are happy to travel further than this but there would be an additional fee to cover fuel and/or accommodation (if required)
- Top of the range Yamaha PA system and lighting.
- We can provide additional music via iPad or Macbook to avoid you having to book a DJ to keep the party going before/between/after sets. We’re happy to use a playlist provided by yourself, or we can create one based on your musical preferences/our experience with what works well. If there is an internet connection or 3/4G connection available at the venue we can also take requests on the fly.
- First dance at a wedding – provided it works with our instrumentation and we have at least one month’s notice for rehearsal time.
- We will make announcements as required during the evening.
- Finish time is usually midnight. We are happy to play for longer if needed but would need to know in advance and there would be an additional fee.
Contact us for a quotation based on your requirements, or just a chat about what you’re after!
How long does setup take?
Set up and soundcheck will typically take around an hour and a half. It is really important that we have a good soundcheck so as to give you the best possible experience.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes, we have fully professional PA equipment and lighting.
Are you insured and is your equipment PAT tested?
Yes, we hold £10 million public liability insurance through AMPband. Both the insurance and PAT testing certificates can be provided upon request.
What if I prefer to use my own DJ instead of using the free disco?
This is absolutely fine, it’s your day so you call the shots! We’re happy to work alongside a DJ, or if needed we can provide recommendations.
Can you play outside?
We are happy to play outside and this is popular in the summer especially! For the safety of our equipment and that of your guests, in case of bad weather we must insist on a suitable waterproof cover of top, back and sides, and raised flooring. Sufficient power must be supplied ideally a generator.
What happens if one of the band is ill and can’t play?
No problem, each member has a “dep” that can stand in for them at short notice.
Can I see you play live before booking?
Absolutely, check out our Gigs page for a list of public dates!
I would like to book ICONIC. What do I do next?
Get in touch with us so that we can check our availability. We require a £100 non-refundable deposit within 7 days of booking to secure the date required. The remaining balance can be paid either by cash, cheque or bank transfer (BACS) on the night. We will also require you to sign a contract to enable us to guarantee the booking and once this is received we will take no further enquiries for that date.